| You Belong in Dublin |
![]() Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions. You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Manda,
We could be neighbors in Dublin! That was my city of choice too! Awwww....sisters.
Mary
I got Paris.
Guess I'm disowned now.
Bye.
Forever.
Silly, Hobo. We could never disown you for belonging in Paris. But we will be disowning you for sounding like Sir Hiss from Robin Hood when you brush your teeth.
We took a vote. You're out.
Hobo...I'm Paris as well. And since you have been thrown out by your sisters, you can join the sisterhood of the Jones girls. We except everyone. (We're very PC.)
Eggcelent, I'm a Jones sister now!!! Get it? Tis the season? Easter? Eggs? HO HO HO!
I don't wanna disown Hobo! I love her! She's my sister! She means the world to me!
And besides, I'll need a place to crash whenever I visit Paris.
manda, i though hobo sounded more like the young turtle in Robin Hood who tells the bunny, Skippy, that Prince John will chop off his head, then demonstrates with sound effect (ie., laura's brushing) a blade going across his neck.
am i mistaken?
No, it's definitely Sir Hiss when he is sleeping in the cradle at the foot of Prince John's bed as Robin Hood comes in and steals the gold bags.
Post a Comment