
Leanne and Me at Ghiradelli--before her serenade of "Return to Sender"--complete with hand gestures describing the lyrics.

In true Webster fashion--The park closes at 12am. It's 11:54pm. We're in line for one last ride on Thunder Mountain Railroad. Nevermind that Leanne and Mary are already half asleep.

One of my Favorites. :)

Did anybody ever get copies of these??

Feels like it's been forever since I've seen you...I love you all!
6 comments:
Fun times! And you all look so gorgeous and sisterly in that last one. The Webster Wonders you shall be named.
Oh, the ache. The ache.
Wow. We look like we love each other. I think we all do.. so why don't we get together sometime soon, huh? What? Everyone lives thousands and thousands of miles apart from each other? Oh lisa! Too bad!
beautiful girls.
just beautiful.
Aw, Kim. You're so sweet.
yeah especially that one of me. what a beauty!
Post a Comment