I was thinking about my cute nephew today and I can't believe how big he's gotten. He can stand now, is starting to take a few steps, and says "da" for dog. How time flies... (Insert lyrics to "Sunrise, Sunset" here.)
i sat with Jenni and your mom at a R.S. dinner for the incoming R.S. girls in the Single Adult ward this past Sunday night. Needless to say...it was hilarious sitting next to Leslie and Jenni who are OH SO EXCITED to attend R.S. soon. They are growing up.
Sorry...the post is about cute Paulo...and here I am mentioning R.S. and Jenni and Leslie..but i saw that pic of Jen and had to comment on how cute they were.
4 comments:
Muster is getting big! I miss Muster!
So cute!
who's cuter than paulo tomas? the answer my friends is none other than....
NO ONE. Not a soul.
he is a cutie.
i sat with Jenni and your mom at a R.S. dinner for the incoming R.S. girls in the Single Adult ward this past Sunday night. Needless to say...it was hilarious sitting next to Leslie and Jenni who are OH SO EXCITED to attend R.S. soon. They are growing up.
Sorry...the post is about cute Paulo...and here I am mentioning R.S. and Jenni and Leslie..but i saw that pic of Jen and had to comment on how cute they were.
Post a Comment