
Was about three weeks ago, but this is the first time I've had access to a computer since then. We're now official Beavertonites. Oregonians. What have you. The trip was long, but I was SO glad that mom and dad came along. They were heaps of help and it was fun to have them here. Sad to see them go...
It's a little strange being out here on our own, but we'll get used to it, I suppose. And the 70 degree summers. I can definitely get used to that.
8 comments:
Welcome to the pacific Northwest. Enjoy the rain :) You get use to it, I swear. I enjoyed your blog and love the high school story of your mom. I see myself like that one day. Taking no sh**.
Good luck settling in.
Gretchen
www.AuntArt.com
yahoo for 70 degree summers!
Yes yes, I long for 70 degree summers. Glad to hear that you made it and are still alive out there.
I seriously got teary at the photo, manda. I miss you!
Thank Buddha you finally got internet! I was going a little nutty.
SEVENTY DEGREES?????? I'm weeping now. If summer = 70's what does January dish out?
So glad you're back on the blog...I've missed you. So glad your parents helped you move.
whew! what fun!!!
Cute dogs...and Cute you and McKay!
Winston looks bigger!
Yes, it's an interesting place. Yesterday was 70 degrees and sunny. Today it is 70 degrees and rainy. You just never know, I guess.
So glad you guys didn't forget about me!!
Oh deaw, so good to get some pictures of your life out there. I wish I could come visit you.
Post a Comment