
While they can totally drive me crazy at times, I must admit that my puppies were a good investment of time, love, rent deposits... they make me happy. Sam especially. I think because we have history. I got Sam when McKay was working a lot and I was getting really lonely at home. He's my buddy. He has this sixth sense when I'm sad. He comes running in the room, sits about two inches from my face and looks at me like, "Are you okay?!"
Winston is the funniest little dog ever. His tail never stops wagging.
"Good boy, Winston! You went potty outside!" (Tail wags)
"NO, Winston! No chewing on shoes!" (Tail wags)
"Winston! Stop pulling Sammy's hair!" (That's not a joke)
And does anyone else talk to their dogs in complete sentences? The other night we were at my sister-in-laws and we brought the boys. Sam grabbed his chew stick and jumped up on the couch. I explained to him that there was no chewing on the couch and to please get down. So he jumped down. My sister-in-law thought it was the weirdest thing ever that I explained something to him instead of saying "SAMMY. DOWN." I guess I didn't realize that wasn't normal.
Anyway, I don't have kids, so I post pictures of my dog. Think of me what you will.
7 comments:
They are so cute. I love it. And we talk to our dog like a person, too. Matthew actually has "talks" with her when she is naughty. Tells her what she did wrong, why it was wrong, why we don't like that, assures her that we love her, and that we just want her to be good so she will be happy and have priveleges, you know, normal dog stuff. :)
I want a dog! I love yours. They remind me of two of my favorite puppies in the world. Nina's Bailey, and my friend Courtney's little Oliver. Seriously look like them. For now I'll have to be content with Gidget walking on my chest this morning to smell my morning breathe. It makes her purr.
awwwwww....da boyz.
You know, Winston looks like he really doesn't get along with Sam. It's so blatantly obvious in this picture. You better hand over Winston to me.
so cute...it makes me almost cry.
they are precious!!!
this post has nothing to do with your precious little doggies...but it's supposed to be 106* today. Is it still 70* there? LUCKY!!
106?! That is cruel. It's about 75 today...if that makes you feel any better.
Post a Comment