We are now "Those people who have two dogs." Who would get a puppy one week before moving out of state? Well, that would be us. But he's gosh darn cute and I think Sam likes having a brother.
I met him. I wanted him. I was hoping Sam wouldn't like him so I could take him. He is so so so so cute and fun and sweet. And I usually don't go for the littler doggies.
you all should have seen manda and mckay hemming and hawing in the pet store in Pismo, where Winston came from. they just kept looking at him, then looking at each other as if to say "what are we gonna do?!"
i still can't believe you actually got him. but then again, i can't imagine anyone refusing Winston!
AWWWWW...I WANT WINSTON!!!! Mandy, I got your message and sorry I haven't called you back. Sean has had swimming lessons and we've had 2 broken cars so I have been driving everyone everywhere. IF you get time before you leave, try me again cuz i wanna meet Winston. He's sooooo cute.
5 comments:
I wouldn't be able to say no to that little face...
I met him. I wanted him. I was hoping Sam wouldn't like him so I could take him. He is so so so so cute and fun and sweet. And I usually don't go for the littler doggies.
So cute. The little face reminds me of a smaller, whiter, cuter Fritzy.
I want a puppy.
you all should have seen manda and mckay hemming and hawing in the pet store in Pismo, where Winston came from. they just kept looking at him, then looking at each other as if to say "what are we gonna do?!"
i still can't believe you actually got him. but then again, i can't imagine anyone refusing Winston!
he's such a cutie.
AWWWWW...I WANT WINSTON!!!!
Mandy, I got your message and sorry I haven't called you back. Sean has had swimming lessons and we've had 2 broken cars so I have been driving everyone everywhere. IF you get time before you leave, try me again cuz i wanna meet Winston. He's sooooo cute.
Post a Comment