Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Soundtrack of My Life

The complete, authentic, randomly selected songs Itunes believes describe my life's movie.

Opening credits:
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day-- MoTab

Waking up:
Through the Mirror – Disneyland’s Toontown Theme song

First day at school:
Sugar Blue – Jeff Finlin

First Love:
Idiot Boyfriend – Jimmy Fallon

Breaking up:
If This is It—Huey Lewis and The News

Happiness:
Me and My Gang – Rascal Flatts

Life's okay:
In the Garage -- Weezer

Mental breakdown:
Weather Channel – Sheryl Crow

Driving:
SexyBack – Justin Timberlake

Flashback:
I Miss You -- Incubus

Getting back together:
Bubble Toes – Jack Johnson

Wedding:
Nothing – Scott Fisher

Birth of a child:
Picture – Sheryl Crow

Final battle:
SOS -- Rihanna

Death scene:
It’s Only Love – Sheryl Crow

Funeral song:
Perfect Timing – Orba Squara

End credits:
Georgia on My Mind – Ray Charles

2 comments:

Hobo said...

That's actually really cool. Way to go iTunes. I laughed at the wedding song.

breena rae said...

the funeral song was pretty good, too.