Saturday, September 29, 2007

This made my day.

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


8 comments:

krisjane said...

That was so fun!! I took the quiz and it said I am most like Anne Elliot from Persuassion. I can see that!! I can see you being Elizabeth too!! That's too perfect, especially since you love her character!!

Mary said...

Lucky.

Amanda and McKay said...

Mary, no dissing Anne! She's where it's at. Besides, she's Kristen's literary twin too.

Hobo said...

I took the quiz and came out Courtney Love. ???

Hobo said...

P.S. Where's the 2nd Installment on fam fotos?? False advertising! Scrilla, I'm sorry I'm cranky in all these comments. Today has been one doozilicious day. I do love you and enjoy reading your posts.
Sincerely,
Baby Wooley Scrilla

Unknown said...

i could have told you that! You didn't need a quiz! I miss you Mandy. how is life?

Amanda and McKay said...

I miss you, Kim! Life is good. Trying to squeeze every last drop of joy and happiness out of my little existence. How are you??

Amanda and McKay said...

It's as if the quiz knew that you were way out of its range, Scrillz. And don't worry. FF installment 2 is in the works.