
Last weekend McKay's parents were in town, so we decided to go out on the Willamette for our own little version of a dinner cruise (Quiznos and my brother-in-law's boat, to be more precise), and it was probably one off the best things that I've been able to do since we moved here.
I've decided I like boats. And Quiznos.
5 comments:
I like that picture a lot! How fun you got to go on a boat! P.s. See you thurs night!!!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!
Did you take that picture? It is really good!! I miss you too!! I wish I could come visit you!! Aaron is trying to get into the CHP and if he does I will live with my parents for 6 months...so since I will be saving some money I will be able to afford a plane ticket to come and visit!! That would be so fun!! We'll see...cross your fingers!!
Yay!! Come visit me!! We'll go to my favorite cupcake establishment!!
Aaron's joining the CHP?! Okay, I really need to call you and catch up...
Yes do call!! And yum...cupcakes!
Post a Comment