Friday, September 21, 2007

Fun Family Fotos: 1st Installment

I was going through my digital picture library and found this little gem of my three older sisters.
This one made me laugh because I could practically see the story behind it. Laura (far right) is already in her slipper jammies, probably partly because she is going to bed soon, partly because she had a weird infatuation with those things. Leanne (far left) is sporting a new ring she probably got out of the 25 cent machine at Save Mart that day and wanted to make sure that little beauty was captured on camera. Mary (middle) stands all smiles, because she knows just how dang cute she is.
And the backdrop--the hideous rug with the picture of the mushrooms that my mom probably still has in the garage somewhere...

More to come for the photo diary series...

9 comments:

Hobo said...

More fotos! More fotos!

Mary said...

Oh, I'm gonna love this. Can't wait for installment 2.

p.s. must i smile so wide that all the world can see just how horrible my pre-braced teeth really were?

Amanda and McKay said...

Just be thankful you had no part of the hideous mullet Mom subjected the rest of us to.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, I am sure that ring cost more that 25 cents! I have better taste than savemart! Also, more photos, please! Is it against the rules to use proper spelling on these blog things? I'm new to this...

Amanda and McKay said...

A comment from Leanne?! I am complete!

Hobo said...

Leanne you ignorant slut. I was spelling in Spanish. You should know better, Mrs. C-A-R-D-E-N-A-S. P.S. I'm so glad to see you on blog. I knew BreT Michaels would lure you in. Maybe you can start your own and post pictures of that paradisical glory island you live on.

Hobo said...

P.S. SCRILLA, installment #2 coming soon? Oh please! P.P.S. I think Mary's smile and teeth are pretty. Quiet bud.

NBC said...

I sure would like to meet your cute sister, Mary, in the middle. Maybe I could call her first.

Amanda and McKay said...

She's more than cute... but I could be biased.