Friday, January 19, 2007

Dogs in Snow

The cutest.

5 comments:

Sarita said...

Dang freakin cuteness.

I want a dog. Bad. And miss my parent's and sister's little pups. In fact, I was speaking to mother on the phone last night and she told me how Christina and fam had come over for dinner and left their little doggy Bailey for a sleepover with Roxy becasue she's been lonely lately what with all the baby attention.

I think its hilarious.

Mary said...

Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!! So stinkin' cute!!! Oh puppies.

Unknown said...

this is a sweeeeeeeeet video. i want someone to make cute videos for my blog. i don't even know how to make blog videos. can you help me? the dogs are so cute.
are you just totally cold living there? i bet it is so beautiful though. i miss you.
email me.
kim

Amanda and McKay said...

McKay sent this to me when I was in Maui because I missed out on all the snow...I was so happy to get it!

Britten said...

Aww! He's like a little snowball!