Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Maui Madness

Alright, so, my real Christmas present this year was a trip to see my sister Leanne in Maui. It was amazing. We partied. I went on my very first ever snorkeling trip, and I must say, I was pretty darn...okay at it.
I keep trying to write interesting things, but is someone else's vacation all that interesting to others?? I don't know. Plus, I'm really hungry and I have haagen dazs in the freezer calling my name. Perhaps I will make this a TO BE CONTINUED post. Yes....

5 comments:

Sarita said...

I'm interested. Intrigued even. You, my dear, have peaked my interest. I'm at the edge of my seat. I'm serious. And jealous.

Mary said...

Tell us everything stinkin' play by play! Don't be a Sally Stingy!!!

These photos make me cry.

breena rae said...

what a beautiful trip. I think you can go any time of the year there and it is just gorgeous. Ya, I want to hear and see more.

Unknown said...

you look lovely with hibicus! i think you should wear one in your hair always!

Britten said...

It's you dahling!