Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just to add to the Oprah theme of my last entry...


5 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT !!

Sarita said...

that's great.

Anonymous said...

I think when you get to be that big, when you get to be a Tom or an Oprah, there should be a showdown of super powers such as this.

I also think that when you become a Tom or an Oprah you lose all sense of normality. This is just not normal.

Love, Mary

Unknown said...

That is the best thing i've seen in absolutely weeks. And, I agree with your feelings about Queen Oprah.....they are all nauseating.
I merely hear her voice and I start to practically gag.
and...don't even get me started on Tom........he's a goner.

Britten said...

This is great! And set to music from Star Wars, no less.

Okay, yes, Tom is a crazy person, but I digress....have you seen the pictures of TomKat's baby? I know they probably unrealistically portray their so-not wonderful life, but they are some of the sweetest baby pictures ever thanks to the genius that is Annie Leibowitz. I'm jealous. And their baby is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!

And it's all really too bad, since Tom is a crazy person.

And please don't hate me for getting a little choked up during Oprah's Legends Ball. Sorry yes, I couldn't help myself...I watched it.