Friday, April 04, 2008

I was invited by Kristen Jane Powell Keough to do this, so here it is.

4 Jobs:

01. UA Cinemas: Concession/Box Office
02. Fresno Community Hospital: Financial Rep
03. FBL : Assistant to Dwight
04. Nanny extraordinaire

4 Movies to Re-watch

01. Dan in Real Life
02. Pride & Prejudice
03. Stranger Than Fiction
04. Empire Strikes Back

4 Places I've lived

01. Clovis, CA
02. Laie, HI
03. Beaverton, OR
04. Portland, OR

4 TV Shows

01. The Office
02. Seinfeld
03. Lost
04. CSI

4 Places I've Been

01. The Hawaiian Islands (Oahu, Maui, The Big Island, Kauai)
02. Chicago
03. Los Banos
04. Seattle

4 People Who I Talk to On the Phone (regularly)

01. Leanne
02. Laura
03. McKay
04. I'm better with email.

4 Favorite Foods

01. Pasta
02. Haagen Dazs
03. Popcorn
04. Fruit

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

01. Disneyland
02. Italy
03. On a beach
04. On my Yacht

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to this Year

01. My photography program in Montana
02. McKay graduating from school
03. Berry season in Oregon
04. Meeting my new niece/nephew!!

I invite my sisters to complete this fun little insightful activity.

8 comments:

krisjane said...

Hooray for former employees of Fatbottomline!! Who is having a baby? That's exciting news!!

Amanda and McKay said...

We should form an alumni and meet annually!

Leanne is having a baby in August. We're all very excited!

krisjane said...

Haha! We should!! That is so exciting about Leanne!! Tell her I said congratulations!!

Hobo said...

It was fun reading your answers. I now have something to blog about! i accept your invitation to fill out the survey and blog it. Absolutely I do.

christina said...

I have a friend who did that program in Montana, (I'm assuming it's the same one, I mean, really how many can there be?)

She LOVED it.

Just thought you'd like to know.

MegANDustin said...

Photography program in Montana? I must hear more! That's exciting!

McKay said...

You are so wonderfully interesting. You're husband is one lucky son of a gun.

Zanny said...

Hey Amanda! I was on Breena’s Blog and saw the link to yours! It was so fun to read about you and Mckay! How exciting all of your adventures seem! Congrats to Mckay, and I’m especially excited about your camera! Awesome! -Suzanna