Saturday, August 04, 2007


The other day I was folding laundry and this book popped into my mind. I LOVED this book. I remembered with perfect clarity my dad reading it to me when I was little in his uncanny, spot-on Grover voice.

I don't know why I thought of it, but I'm glad I did.

5 comments:

christina said...

I just saw this book at Marshall's the other day. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I loved it, too.

Jessica said...

I remember it very well, my kids have since had it read to them in school and I love it!

Sarita said...

It's a Jones girl favorite.

Britten said...

How have I, being a muppet lover, not read this book? Somethings not right.

breena rae said...

Britten, how did you miss this book? I remember it and..yes, also loved it...I must have read it at the Jones house.