
I read this book a while ago, and I have yet to find a new book to read that entertained me as much as this one did. This is Lolly Winston's first book, and I was really impressed. I laughed out loud reading it, which sounds a little morbid, since the book is about dealing with grief. it was very human and honest and totally enjoyable. I was just thinking about this book and thought I would put it out there as a suggestion to anyone looking for something good to read...
7 comments:
It has to be good...I mean...look at those slippers!
Seriously though...i have heard that this was a good book. Thank you Amanda for helping me to find books to read since I never make the time for that in my life, but want to.
When is Disneyland? Did you already go?
I missssss you. email me when you can.
I will be in Cambria this weekend! I'll think of you and send you Cabriatic Vibes.
I want to read this one. Amanda reads 57835 books a week.
The slippers are what sold me on this book, too. I'm telling you. It's good. I really think you both would love it.
Kim, I am missing Cambria. There is a little beach here that reminds me of Cambria, but it's not the same... Thanks for the vibes. I need 'em big time. And have a great weekend!!
I meant Cambriatic Vibes...not Cabriatic.
I will send forth Cambriatic Vibes to all of you Webster-Cambria-Lovers.
It will be "Fairy Weekend" there this Friday through Sunday. Apparently people dress up as Fairies all over the place. Royce and I, however, will be dressed as mere mortals. Unless i can whip up a couple of flow-y fairy suits for us with glittery wings in the next 36 hours.
love you to bits.
So need new material to read. So checking that out. So think you are cool. So cool.
I'm sure you have it in you, Kim, but I'm not sure how Royce will feel about the glitter...
I found another Barbara Kingsolver goodie, too, Sarita-- Prodigal Summer. Have you read it?
Post a Comment