1. falling asleep in clean sheets.
2. Easter egg hunts.
3. my zany sisters.
4. listening to McKay play Gershwin.
5. a bookshelf full of new books to read.
6. hearing my whole family laugh at the same time.
7. a good hug.
8. Paul McCartney.
9. watching Sammy and Winston run wild and free in the field across from our apartment complex.
10. 711 hot chocolate.
11. waking up and having no place to be.
12. DISNEYLAND.
13. looking at pictures.
14. taking pictures.
15. (and miss) SF baseball games at PacBell park.
16. an entire box of See's chocolate especially for me.
17. Oregon trees.
18. having a husband who makes me laugh daily.
19. shoes without shoelaces.
20. laminating.
21. thick,warm socks.
22. Tsing Tao's chinese food that is above and beyond all other chinese food.
23. accents.
24. Paulito's big, beautiful eyes.
25. making a new friend.
26. surprises.
27. that Ikea is coming to Portland.
28. Trader Joe's rasberry strudel.
29. seashells.
30. that I got a chance to really know my grandparents.
31. changing my hair color.
32. phase 10 marathons.
33. baby anythings.
34. finding a perfect flower.
35. cute old people.
36. a good pair of sweats.
37. long talks.
38. autumn leaves.
39. waking up in the middle of the night and hearing the rain.
40. free stuff.
41. hearing my dad play the horn.
42. singing in the car.
43. watching house hunters and dreaming of a house of my own...
44. history.
45. a good movie.
46. a clean bathroom.
47. that I own all seasons Seinfeld.
48. my new body shop face wash.
49. our annual family picture in our new pajamas on Christmas Eve.
50. starry nights.
Happy Valentines Day...
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
how come i didn't make the list? zany sisters doesn't cut it. laura should be #1.
sincerely,
anonymous sister
p.s. jk. that's a really great list..
Bravo.
#51. I love to listen to Laura's rendition of "I'm Ready for the Night Life."
How's that Anonymous Sister??
ohhhh....paka. i love paka.
I loved reading your list...makes me want to make a list, too...I think I will....
reading yours and breena's lists make me think of stuff I love that I have forgotten to be grateful for or forgotten that I loved. It's nice!
I'm always glad when you drop by, Britten!
PS- How does one get invited to your totally hapenin', members only blog?
Post a Comment