Thursday, October 26, 2006

I have a problem.

I thought moving to Oregon would pretty much squash any possibility of the continuance of my Disneyland addiction, but I was wrong. We went AGAIN. But to be fair, I must say that this trip was planned with McKay's family for quite some time, and was more or less a family reunion, so really, how could we not go? But the worst of it is I'm already planning our next trip in March.
Some people drink to escape their reality...I go to Disneyland. I work two jobs. I live in a new place. I deserve a bi-annualish trip to Disneyland, right? Right.
I'm just grateful for a husband who indulges me and loves it as much as I do.

12 comments:

Mary said...

When are we going in March? Yes, we. I'm coming. Please? Come on. Please?

Amanda and McKay said...

Well of course, WE!

Unknown said...

i wanna go....

breena rae said...

man, I wanna go too...too bad I'll be 8 months pregnant and on the other side of the country. By the way, how far of a drive is that for you guys?

...and why on some "comments" you have to do this hard word vverification and others you don't?

Amanda and McKay said...

Come one and all!! But there is a dress code. Princess dressed required.

breena rae said...

well then i'm there, man!

Britten said...

We just got back from a vacay to Disneyland. I utterly adore that place. Fantasmic moves me to tears every time.

Amanda and McKay said...

Oh I heard that. Did you see the fireworks show? I was so embarrassed for myself crying through that thing. And I don't even like fireworks usually.

Britten said...

Yep. I've cried at that one too.

Don't be embarrassed, it's just that good 'ol magic of Disneyland touching the truly young at heart!

Britten said...

BTW, I went comment happy and commented on all your current posts.

Amanda and McKay said...

So glad you stopped by, Britten! Come anytime!
BTW: Did you do the star wars super-imposing picture outside of star tours? Seems like it'd be right up your alley.

Britten said...

No, we thought about it and decided we would wait to loose some weight first. Otherwise, we'd REALLY look like wanna-be Anakin and Padmes. You know?