Friday, August 11, 2006

Timmy and Me!


Here's a picture of me and Tim. I'm the huge face on the left. Tim is the tiny dot below. Nevertheless, I felt we connected. We're good friends now. In spirit.
Even though McKay is not in the slightest a country fan, I dragged him with me and we both had a great time. The show was amazing. It made me want to be a light designer.

7 comments:

Hobo said...

How did you win free tickets?

Sarita said...

Congrats! How fun for you!

Amanda and McKay said...

The people I nanny for gave us two tickets. It was really nice.

Unknown said...

you got the nanny job? do you like it afterall? how are you doing? i miss hearing from you...you must email me.......you simply must!

breena rae said...

Amazing! Lucky you! I just saw them in HD on the country music station. Oh, hello, it's breena...I just joined the blogging world and this is my first comment ever. Woo Hoo! So, how are you liking Oregon? I know how it feels to be far away from fam.

Amanda and McKay said...

I'm getting the maiden voyage comment? I'm honored.
So glad you're here, Breena!

Britten said...

Yeah, I'm her sister and didn't get the maiden voyage comment.

Traitor!!!