

Dudes, let me recommend to you the Christmas carol classic "Last Christmas" by Wham to really get you in the Christmas spirit. Truly, one of the more brilliant songs ever written. Next to "Careless Whisper", of course.
Here are some pictures of me and my canine soul mate untangling the Christmas lights. As you can see, Sammy (the dog) was really helping me out. I don't have kids yet, but seriously--I think I'm gonna be the best mom ever. That dog loves me.
Don't you just love Christmas?
31 comments:
Are you decorating the tree...or Sam?
Last Thursday I went karaoke'ing with the girls. I totally dedicated Careless Whisper to you and Hobo Barbie.
It was tiggity-tight.
okay...and why didn't anyone tell me you had a blog? my goodness, how many times have i blithered about my blog and you had one all along...and a good one at that! is that my long lost Mary????
kim!!!
I am so checking out your blog right this minute!
by the way mandy...you look adorable as always. and your little dog too!
I love Christmas! I do! And while my kitty Gidget did not help me decorate the tree, she has helped undecorate it. Daily.
I started decorating the tree, but then I realized it was MORE fun to decorate the dog. Maybe you all should try that next year. Decorate a pet for Christmas!
Next time you go karaoke'ing Mar, try Love Will Keep Us Together by Captain and Taneel (sp?). Another treasure.
Kim, I love you! I'm so glad to see your bright smiling face!
PS all-- how do I put a picture on my comment box? Ya'll are so technologically savvy!
well...somehow i did the picture thing, but now i can't remember. it was complicated. i do believe lori jones had to walk me through it...the Jones' Girls are very computer savvy. Is that how to spell Savvy...? "Savvy?" (said like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean)
Oooh,oooh. I just so happen to be the least savvy of the Jones girls, (in a variety of ways), but Nina taught me this one...go to Edit Profile and copy and paste the URL in the photograph field. I had to google my image and then save it and copy and pasted it from there. If that doesnt work...ask Christina. She's a genius.
as is my mother. and Kim, you are simply wonderful.
aww, you're too kind, sar. I am not by any means a genius, but I do know more than I like to admit about computers and the web.
do I have to download Hello to do it? I'm inept!! Lacking in savviness! Help me!
no. you don't need hello. Do you want to post a picture from the interent, or your own picture from your hardrive?
I think from my hard drive. I want to show off my sexy self. Can you help me, Christina?? I feel ever so lonely as the only one without a picture...oh wait, Mary doesn't have one either...well, I still feel lonely.
Post the picture you want to use to your blog. Then right click it and select 'Properties' at the very bottom. There will be a URL for the picture. Copy and paste the URL to your profile where it asks for the url to your profile picture...and voila! Your sexy self will be there for all to see!
Also, if you use something like shutterfly, ofoto, or anything that stores your pictures online, you can just right click and get the url from there instead.
Thanks, Christina!
I'm glad I could improve your blog experience. :) Do you even remember me, Mary?
Mary, the glasses rock. Hard.
I remember you helping me practice my song for a play audition way back when. I thought you were gorgeous and so cool.
And Manda...you and hubby are darling.
and I told you Nina was a genius.
I'm so happy!! Christina, you are my technology idol.
wow, that doesn't sound nerdy at all.
Christina: so remember you! so thought you were too cool for the likes of me, even if you were so much younger than I.
Sara(h)??: you're so sweet! I remember that now, your audition song. Thanks for thinking I was cool. So, did you make it into the play?!?! ;-)
I think so. I'm trying to recall which play it was. It may have been the Sound of Music which I got called back, but alas didnt fit into the Vontrap (however it's spelled) family. But Music Man I most definitely did. And a spectacular towns person I was.
Thanks!
SaraHHHHHHHH!
I tried out for that sound of music, too. I sang popcorn popping on the apricot tree, and something sound of music. In fact, one of the Hart girls is in my ward here and she was there too!
Oh, and Amanda, I totally just listened to Last Christmas by Wham. So in the Christmas spirit now.
Isn't it amazing?? The christmas spirit comes instantaneously.
I can't believe this massive Jones/Webster/Kim Hansen blog reunion. It's bringing a solitary tear to my solitary eye. That's right. One-eyed Laura now. See, it's been a while... Anyway. I guess I better get on blog more now. Christina and Sarah, and the radiant Kim Hansen, really good to see you on here.
Love,
Laura
Laura...i am looking forward to the Christmas Concert on Sunday morning...bright and EARLY. can't wait til the new time change in January. 9:00am is just too early for us MIDDLE AGED GRANNIES.
I want to come! So I can gawk at one eyed Laura....that's actually the official name of my blog photo...one eyed Sarah. See,we still have stuff in common. Amazing.
As is the reunion of the century. Love it!
Post a Comment