Saturday, July 16, 2005

Can I get a HooHa for Kristen Jane Powell?!

Okay, so this week was probably one of the hottest weeks we've had yet this summer in lovely Fresno, CA. and of course, the hottest week of the summer is the week McKay and I are moving. Blah! But despite the fact that it was well over 100 degrees outside, and despite the fact that the house we were packing didn't have any kind of air conditioning, and despite the fact that there are plenty of other things she could have done with her free time, Kristen spent many an hour helping me pack my house and move things from "House A" to "Apartment B". (BTW my apartment is so dang cute, and you're all invited to a spend the night I'm having!!! We'll eat smores and play truth or dare and listen to our fav NSYNC songs!! I heart Justin!!)
McKay has been working all day everyday, so a lot of the packing I needed help with, and Kristen just pitched right in.

Some of the classic dialogue between she and I during our moving adventures:
Me: "Kristen, I'm so sorry you have to help me do this."
Kristen: "No!! Seriously, I love moving!"
Me: "Kristen, you really don't have to wash our dirty dishes!"
Kristen: "No, please let me! It's theraputic for me!"

Does she sound like one of those perfect Disney Princesses who is opressed by her evil stepfamily and making the most of it or what?!

I am blessed with a wonderful friend. I don't know what I would do without her, seriously. Isn't it nice to have REAL friends??? Sometimes they are so hard to find, especially amongst the female gender, but I think that just makes you appreciate the really good ones all the more. (Now it is your turn to give a real HooHa to your friends, everyone!!)

KRISTEN, I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE MY ANGEL AND MY LIFE!! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

I heart Kristen. Thumbs up and a big HooHa from me!

And yes, she is a misused, underappreciated Disney princess. You tell her I said that.

There is just no way we'd ever get through this life without friends like this. No freakin' way. I'm so glad you have her.

Hobo said...

I don't have friends. 411. Bye.

krisjane said...

Well...my favorite Target buddy...I just don't know what to say. I'm blushing here. Thanks for the thank you. But really...I do enjoy moving. And I got a free Jamba Juice!

And you're right...the new place is dang cute. I for one will be spending the night...but only if we can have another "Crossroads"/Teen Starlit movie marathon.

Mary said...

Dude, um...I don't care if you're busy and what not. Don't you think it's time for another post? Come on now.

Hobo said...

Oh how I weeesh you'd post something new on here. Please!? We need you!
Love,
Yoda

Mary said...

Manda! Where aaaahre you????